Why choose SGSE?
SGSE has achieved great success with some of the most complexed of young people.
Our Director has over 16 years’ experience in delivering education to juvenile offenders and prisoners within secure settings, whilst leading and being a part of seven Ofsted inspections where no lower than a ‘’Good’’ grade was achieved.
The ethos of the delivery has been put into the provision at SGSE and within the community since 2011 to great success, SGSE has achieved great success with some of the most complexed of young people.
- Understands the needs and requirements of the young people and its commissioners.
- Has the passion for all of our young people to achieve their ambitions, aspirations and goals.
- Has a skilled and experienced staff group that work and engage with our young people.
- Supplier for Bristol City and South Gloucestershire Councils.
- Has two main great site that have great facilities and resources that create a positive environment for our young people.
- Has various partner sites across Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- We have an aim to reach a point where our services are no longer needed by the young person we engage with, and that they successfully transition into a positive next phase in their learning journey.